Goldblatt Singer Knows Broken Bone Cases
If an automobile accident, pedestrian accident, slip and fall or any other personal injury incident results in a bone fracture, it’s crucial you look to file a personal injury lawsuit.
Broken bones require extensive treatment and care to heal properly. Once the broken bone heals, the victim usually needs to undergo months of physical therapy in order to regain strength and mobility.
Some fractures are serious and can include the following types of breaks:
- Open fracture: This break occurs when the bone has come through the skin of the victim
- Closed fracture: The bone fractures but hasn’t come through the skin
- Simple fracture: The bone is broken in one place
- Compound fracture: The bone has broken in several places
- Displaced fracture: The fractured bones have moved out of place
- Non-displaced fractures: The fractured bone remains in place
- Comminuted fracture: A bone that has shattered or splintered and small pieces of bone have broken off
Contact Goldblatt Singer Today
If another party was negligent in an accident that resulted in broken bones, you need to move forward with a claim against them. An injury law firm like Goldblatt Singer can advise you about how to proceed with your claim if you’ve been in an accident that has resulted in a broken bone. We have recovered over $400 million for clients since 1949.
Don’t hesitate to contact us so that we can take action immediately. The statue of limitations for personal injury involving negligence is five years, but the sooner you seek action, the better. Fill out the form below or us or call toll-free.