Goldblatt Singer - Experienced Sexual Assault Attorneys
We are passionate about the representation of victims, and we know about the devastating emotional toll that sexual assault can take. If you or a loved one suffered physical or emotional injuries from a rape, molestation or other sexual abuse, you need one of our experienced and compassionate attorneys on your side.
What You Should Know About Sexual Assault Cases
Sexual abuse cases are often brought to the attention of police and taken through the criminal court system. But you cannot always obtain full financial compensation for your injuries in criminal court. Let a sexual assault attorney at Goldblatt Singer investigate whether you have a civil claim against the perpetrator and other individuals whose negligence allowed the sexual abuse to happen.
- While a prosecutor is on the victim’s side in a criminal case, you’ll need an experienced sexual assault lawyer for a civil case.
- It’s more than the perpetrator. We will investigate to determine whether you also have a negligent supervision case against an enabler or other person that should have prevented the abuse. We’ve handled cases against schools, daycares, camps, malls, nightclubs and more for negligent security and negligent supervision.
- An organization, institution or company may need to be held responsible. In the case of relationships between teachers or coaches and students, a school board may be at fault. Or if there’s been inappropriate contact between a priest or member of the clergy and a child, the church can be held responsible.
- You deserve help with recovery and healing. Financial compensation will never erase what happened but can help with the resources you need to heal emotionally and physically.
- Taking action could help others. Pursuing justice can serve as an example and a warning to others, and can also help prevent another person from having to endure the trauma you did.
- Don’t wait. There are time limits (or statutes of limitations) placed on situations like these that are often significantly shorter than those placed on other types of injury claims. That means you only have a short amount of time to pursue your case. Don’t hesitate to call us. We’re ready to talk through your situation, consultation is free, and there’s no obligation.
Contact the Experienced Attorneys at Goldblatt Singer
We’re ready to help you, just like we’ve helped more than 25,000 people across the Midwest since 1949.
Give us a call and you’ll talk directly to an experienced lawyer who will not only be compassionate about your situation but passionate about getting you what you deserve.